Like it? Click this then.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Gears of War: Judgement...No Lawyers Please


Gears of War Judgment released on Tuesday. I've played the trilogy already and enjoy doing some chainsawing with a buddy.

My funds have told me that I can't have the game...yet. That's been the case this year since I'm still looking for work.

I was able to check out IGN's single player play-through of the start of the game. That's where the inspiration for the comic came from.

The Ace Attorney games hold a nice little residence in my heart, and every time I hear reference of court rooms or lawyers in a video game, I instantly think of Phoenix Wright.

Mr. Wright probably wouldn't be able to hold his own on Sera, especially after emergence day. He might object to that though.

The gameplay I watched for Judgment looks like a Gears game. The weapon switch has been mapped to the Y button, but that shouldn't take too long to get used to. I do like how the difficulty modifiers take the form of classified/redacted statements in the characters testimony; that's definitely a creative approach to the narrative.

The game looks fun. Hopefully I can get a copy soon.

6 comments:

  1. JDHUNTR In-House Attorney Law Jobs. Search General Counsel and In-House Counsel law jobs at all levels of experience. JDHUNTR features Attorney law jobs from corporate employers across the U.S.

    Law Careers, Legal Jobs, Law Jobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if it's anything like it is in the video games, then I'll have to highly consider that ;)

      Delete
  2. gameplay is amazing, the only fault I have Is the stop mid campaign with the extra challenges, and just keep to the regular difficulty you choose for the level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds good. I haven't played Judgment yet. Does it still feel like a Gears game?

      Delete
  3. You wer right. But the first source you gave me wasn't exactly accurate which is why I was skeptical. This is sad..
    Contested Wills Sydney

    ReplyDelete