Like it? Click this then.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Battlefield 3: End Game


So there's a new planes only mode in the Battlefield 3: End Game DLC.

I haven't played the game, but I heard there's some crazy shit you can do in that game. Now if they added some inspired skins, then things could get pretty hairy...literally.

Never been that big on the first person shooter genre, but this game looks crazy. After checking out some gameplay and seeing this new DLC, I might just have to go pick up a copy.

I know this scene has been parodied hundreds of times, but that gremlin episode of The Twilight Zone was great (despite that lame costume).

2 comments:

  1. hmm, tempting, but I gave up the life of a pirate several years ago. Plus, I play games more often on my console even though my PC is super beefy haha

    ReplyDelete