Like it? Click this then.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Dead Space Meets Skyrim


It's been a couple weeks since Dead Space 3 came out. The demo was fun but didn't feel like Dead Space; survival horror. I enjoyed it, but I can't buy it...yet.

I never really played more than 15 minutes of the series, so I borrowed the first Dead Space from a friend of mine. Now I remember how crucial stomping on things is, especially boxes.

I'm serious. I stomp everything in that game.

This skill could be greatly used in other games.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is a thing; now officially thanks to Ubisoft. New game, new hero and new setting.

Pirates.
Released image of the next Assassin's Creed.

You can bet I'll be getting this game on release day. It's one of the IPs that I've bought every game in the series (except for the handheld iterations).

Some other great news. Chris Cooper has signed on to play Norman Osborn in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. He joins Jamie Foxx and Paul Giamatti as villains in the movie (Electro and the Rhino, respectively).

Whether Cooper will be donning the green tights (or skin) has yet to be revealed. What has been revealed is the new suit.

The new spidey suit.
Wow! That's more like it. Those eyes (more in line with the Ultimate look) are working for me. Can't wait to see the whole suit, and I hear mention of the belt returning. Hopefully the belt, if it gets used, is more than just a prop for looks.

May 2, 2014 is the scheduled release day. So mark your calendars.

No comments:

Post a Comment