Like it? Click this then.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Street Fighter: Shoryuken


Street Fighter is great. I heard this joke from a friend and felt that it needed some images with it.

Some good news this week is that the fifth installment in the Ace Attorney games will be coming stateside to the 3DS via Nintendo's virtual e-store. I still do not own a 3DS, which is starting to become a problem...I'll try to fix that soon.

The Fuse demo is out as well. I downloaded it on XBox. The Insomniac game seems fun enough. The draw for me is it's special weapons and co-op game play. My problem is that I don't have people to play it with and I feel I have enough shooters. The demo is fun though and I highly recommend giving it a go.

Big news for next week is the unveiling of Microsoft's new system. I'm keeping my trackers on that since it's definitely something I'll pick up (sorry Sony, I'm already invested in my gamertag).

No comments:

Post a Comment