Like it? Click this then.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Pong


I was talking about tennis lately and it got me all pumped up to go out and play a few sets. The weather is fantastic, so once I get over this cold I'll definitely get back out there.

It's pretty crazy how far video games have come since they started with the Odyssey and Atari. Pong was basically the translation of a tennis (table or court) match onto the TV while not exerting much physical effort.

Now we Virtua Tennis and Mario Tennis and other iterations. I guess those games got me interested to eventually pick up a paddle and racquet. Sports are great and I've picked them up fairly quickly and have gotten quite good at each of the games.

I don't think I ever played Pong with the old Atari controllers, so I'm adding that to my video game bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment