Like it? Click this then.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Iron Man


Iron Man 3 is out today (Friday). Being the Marvel fanboy I am, of course I went to the midnight screening. It was only fitting that today's comic be based on that invincible piece of metal.

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and might go so far as to say it is the best of the three so far since it really stands on its own and depicts Tony Stark as a lot more vulnerable. Sure there are always those typical movie plot holes, but you don't realize it too much when you're watching.

There is a charming twist in the movie that I wasn't expecting. I'll just say that Ben Kingsley's character is my favorite in the movie.

Today's joke also pays homage to one of my favorite SNL skits with Will Ferrell, Christopher Walken and Blue Oyster Cult.

No comments:

Post a Comment