Like it? Click this then.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Super Mario 3D World: Cat Suits


Do you like the Tanooki suit? Well too bad, Super Mario 3D World gives you a cat suit. You'll now have all the abilities of the everyday house-cat.

I was able to play the game at E3, but I didn't get the chance to use the cat suit in all its glory. I took the reps advice and picked a level that was more traditional Mario.

Here's a video of me playing the game (I'm only playing in the first level shown):


The cat suit is likely more fun than it sounds, but the game itself is pretty great. The cool thing is that it supports up to four players, which can get pretty hectic if you all don't work together.

I was really pleased with the Nintendo booth at E3 and I enjoyed all the games I was able to play. My opinion of the console is now in the black zone (econ reference) and I'm likely going to pick up the WiiU when I can. The addition of Mega Man to the new Smash Bros game was also a huge selling point.

No comments:

Post a Comment