Like it? Click this then.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Clowns


This comic is not about gaming. 

So what?

Truth is I had to finish this comic super early because I was in Vegas this past weekend.

If you noticed that this and the previous comic were of simpler style, it's because I had to rush a bit to make sure I had something to post on both days. (I would hate to lose schedule, so I practiced toning back a lot).

This idea originated from high school from one of my friends. It's still one of my favorite phrases to this day.

I'll get back to the games on Friday.

***

Some future plans:

- Create my own characters and story for a comic arc

- Begin filming YouTube videos with my new webcam. I'll be focusing on gaming making timely videos of upcoming releases and significant developments in the gaming industry.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment