Like it? Click this then.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Catan


Settlers of Catan.

Definitely my favorite board game. It'd be dumb if I limited myself to just video games. Table top games are always a blast and you can play them almost anywhere.

For my people that have played the game, you know how deadly sevens can be. For some reason I always find myself rolling them right when I'm ready for a big move. What's worse is when you're holding just over seven cards; this tends to happen more often when inebriated, but sober me has been known to make this mistake.

Recently I played the six player expansion. It's great to let more people play, but the pace feels a lot faster since everyone is able to build every turn on the extra building phases. Patience is a must with the expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment