Like it? Click this then.

Friday, February 8, 2013

The Extra - Halo


This is my first venture into the world of online comics. It's something I've always wanted to do but haven't really had the time for.

My inspiration came from the guys over at penny-arcade, whom I had the pleasure to meet when they were down in SoCal doing a book signing tour a few years back.

I've been a fan of there's since the early days and have read every comic at least once. Some other comics I enjoy are PVP, Perry Bible Fellowship, Garfield Minus Garfield, Cyanide and Happiness and Hipster Hitler.

Eventually I'd like to animate these into cartoons, but I think I'll stick with these simple one page comics for the meantime (never realized the shit-ton of time it takes to make one of these).

The plan is one new comic per week. If I can get enough interest then I'd like to create my own site dedicated to the comic and other musings I'll surely have.

I'd appreciate any feedback and am looking forward to continuing this expedition.

Expect a lot of video game themed comics.

Cheers!

1 comment: