Like it? Click this then.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Mega Man


Mega Man, my favorite video game series. It all started as a kid when I played Mega Man X on my cousin's SNES. I wasn't very good at the games then; I could only beat Chill Penguin and Storm Eagle at that time. It took me years later to learn about the secret Hadouken.

I think egoraptor sums it up best in this installation of Sequelitis.

The comic deals more with the frustrations of the NES games. Enemies spawned almost every step and would always come back even if you backed up just a bit. It's a good way to farm health and energy, but it sucks when it's happening because you keep getting knocked back by hits.

The series is still great. It's a bit of a bummer the Keiji Inafune left Capcom and us fans haven't been able to get a new edition to any of the series (remember the Mega Man Legends 3 rumor and Mega Man Universe?).

Here's to you Blue Bomber!

No comments:

Post a Comment